It contains totally soluble nitrogen and calcium.
The contribution of these elements in a balanced proportion points
– It is essential for the normal functions of plant cell membranes.
– Promotes cell growth by strengthening the cell wall structure.
– It is involved in the formation of proteins and amino acids.
– It participates in the production and composition of chlorophyll.
– It is a metabolic stimulator.
– Its deficiency produces chlorosis, yellowish leaves, small and fine spikes.
It affects the general crop yield.